Mass Effect: Andromeda
Learn the story behind the new installment in the Mass Effect saga.
Learn the reason for the 600-year journey.
What makes this vehicle better than the M35 Mako?
Welcome to your new home, Pathfinder.
The M-8 Avenger is an assault rifle fielded by numerous forces across the Milky Way and beyond. It is favored by military groups and mercenaries alike due to its reliability, ease of use, cheapness, durability, and upgrade possibilities. Some grizzled killers like Zaeed Massani owe their reputation to such a rifle, and even Commander Shepard fields the weapon more often than they thought - indeed, the Commander is almost always shown with the Avenger on critical mission events even if they brought a completely different arsenal entirely. more...
- Pylos Nebula
edited by Temporaryeditor78 2 minutes ago
edited by Temporaryeditor78 3 minutes ago
- Defeating the Kett
edited by A FANDOM user 9 hours ago
Summary: Access the zenith observation room:
- Presson Dunes
edited by Temporaryeditor78 21 hours ago
Summary: z Added categories: Mass Effect: Andromeda, Locations, Missions, Eos, Kett
- Bain Massani
edited by Temporaryeditor78 22 hours ago
- November 7, 2018 - Happy N7 Day 2018! Mass Effect: Andromeda gets a patch for Xbox One X enhanced to mark the occasion.
- November 6, 2018 - Mass Effect Andromeda: Annihilation is released.
- November 28, 2017 - Mass Effect Andromeda: Initiation is released.
- November 7, 2017 - Celebrate 10 years of Mass Effect in N7 Day 2017! Multiple streams from BioWare and selected partners in commemoration of the event.
- October 25, 2017 - The fourth and final issue of Mass Effect: Discovery is released.
- July 31, 2017 - BioWare announces the passing of leading Mass Effect designer Corey Gaspur. The wiki extends its condolences to his family and loved ones.
- April 18, 2019 - Discord server for the Mass Effect Wiki goes live.
- October 25, 2016 - Mass Effect Wiki's Discussions feature goes live.
- July 29, 2016 - BioWare announces the closure of its forums. Before total shutdown on October 25, 2016, editors and wiki curators are advised to keep backup links of forum posts referenced in articles in archive.org then point article references there.