Antibaar is a cold terrestrial world with an atmosphere of methane and argon. Its frozen surface is mainly composed of iron with deposits of magnesium. The world has been noted as a possible target for long-term terraforming; if the atmosphere could be increased to the thickness of Earth's, the global average temperature would rise by 10 degrees Celsius.
Antibaar's combination of low temperatures, high speed surface winds, and low visibility make it dangerous to explore on foot.
- Assignment: UNC: Geth Incursions
- Collection: UNC: Prothean Data Discs: Prothean Data Discs ×1
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Heavy Metal ×1 / Light Metal ×2
Points of InterestEdit
|1||Initial||Geth outpost (UNC: Geth Incursions)|
|2||Initial||Crashed probe (at least medium Electronics required for salvage.)|
|3||Initial||Prothean ruins (UNC: Prothean Data Discs)|
“Searching the ruins you discover a Prothean data disc. It must have been dropped by one of the thresher maw's many victims.”
|4||Discovery||Wreck, corpses, and Thresher Maw|
“The vehicle and the human corpses show the telltale signs of geth weapons fire. The geth have been mangled by the thresher maw. At least they got what was coming to them.”
- Main article: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- Geth Colossus
- Geth Dropship
- Geth Prime
- Geth Rocket Trooper
- Geth Shock Trooper
- Geth Sniper
- Thresher Maw
- If you use console commands to enable the Mako to infinitely boost, a suburban town LOD can be seen in the distant outskirts of the map.