The Armstrong Nebula is located in the Skyllian Verge. Most of its worlds are unexplored, primitive, or notable only for a few geological features. Denizens from the Terminus Systems frequently pick places in the nebula to serve as anchorages, drive discharge sites, or some other out-of-the-way operation. Pirates abound in the nebula, though Alliance patrols do have some presence here as a counter.
According to intelligence gathered by Alliance surveillance drones (or by Commander Shepard from hacked terminals on Feros or Virmire), the cluster is being used as a staging ground by geth forces. While Admiral Hackett can only speculate if the geth are preparing for attacks on human colonies or just gathering intel, data on the terminals indicate that Saren Arterius intends to use them for a major offensive against Citadel Space.
Mass Relay Connections
- Assignment: UNC: Asari Writings
- Assignment: UNC: Geth Incursions
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Prothean Data Discs
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals