|This article is about a particular Cerberus Armor variant in Mass Effect series. For disambiguation, see Cerberus Armor. For armor in general, see Armor.|
The Cerberus Shade Armor is a set of armor in Mass Effect 3, available by completing an Armax Arsenal Arena challenge in Mass Effect 3: Citadel. It increases shields, melee damage, weapon damage, power damage, and ammo capacity.
Cerberus Shade armor is worn by Phantoms who need to be prepared for a wide variety of threats. Its capacitors give modest boosts to shields and shield regeneration time. Many small improvements increase the performance of biotic amps and omni-tools, heat management and kinetic coils for ranged weapons, and synthetic muscle assistors for melee capability.
With Mass Effect 3: Citadel installed, achieve over 9,999 points in the Armax Arsenal Arena. The armor will be offered as a reward, along with the Cerberus Nightmare Armor and Cerberus Spirit Armor. Only one armor set can be chosen.
E-mail: Thanks for breaking the scoreboard
- This armor is arguably the best melee-focused Vanguard/Soldier/Sentinel set in the game when initially available due to the Shield, Melee Damage, Weapon Damage, Power Damage and Ammo boosts given.
- The Collector Armor set is rendered obsolete: whereas a 20% Health Boost is its only advantage, the Shade offers equal or greater Shield Strength and Shield Regen Speed; in addition to granting Ammo Capacity, Melee Damage, Weapon Damage, and Power Damage (which it lacks).
- The Cerberus Ajax Armor, Cerberus Nightmare Armor, Cerberus Shade Armor and Cerberus Spirit Armor armors sets. Their combined bonuses total 80%, while most full-body armors offer 60% bonuses, and individual armor pieces give a maximum of 65%.
- The fastest way to get this armor is to set the Combat Difficulty on Narrative. You still get the same amount of Score Points.
- The male version of this armor is identical to Kai Leng's outfit, except he does not wear a helmet. It is also used by the N7 Slayer Vanguard, though with N7 colors and logos, in multiplayer. The female version is identical to that of N7 Shadow Infiltrator.
- This armor is identical in appearance to its counterparts, the Cerberus Nightmare Armor and the Cerberus Spirit Armor.
|Mass Effect 3 Armor|
|N7 Armor • Blood Dragon Armor • Cerberus Ajax Armor • Cerberus Armor • Cerberus Nightmare Armor|
Cerberus Shade Armor • Cerberus Spirit Armor • Collector Armor • Inferno Armor • N7 Defender Armor
Reckoner Knight Armor • Terminus Assault Armor
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|