The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Challyrion is a wildlife unit.
A savage quadruped predator that camouflages itself to sneak up to its prey.
- Challyrions are quadrupedal creatures encountered by the Andromeda Initiative. They possess a natural ability to camouflage. It possesses yellowish scales, spikes on its back, a short snout, clawed feet and a forked tail.
- The creature can be found on Eos, Havarl, and Voeld.
- When killed, Challyrions will sometimes drop Scale Fibers.
- Scanning one for the first time yields +50 .
- The Challyrion has both a ranged spit attack, similar to a Shemrys, and a melee attack using its clawed front feet.
- The Challyrion camouflages itself before sneaking behind and pouncing on its target.
- It can also charge from behind when their prey least expected it.
|Mass Effect: Andromeda Enemies|
|Kett|| Anointed • Ascendant • Behemoth • Chosen • Destined • Fiend • Turret • Wraith|
Archon's Sword • Cardinal • Invictor • The Valiant
|Outlaws|| Adhi • Agent • Anarchist • Berserker • Hydra (Blaze Hydra) • Pariah • Raider • Saboteur • Sharpshooter • Turret|
Axius • Barrett • Dorado • Hardy • Krex • Strogjaw Grog
|Remnant||Architect • Assembler • Breacher • Creeper • Destroyer (Progenitor) • Nullifier • Observer • Turret|
|Wildlife||Challyrion • Drall • Echidna • Eiroch (Ancient Eiroch) • Galorn • Kaerkyn • Rylkor • Shemrys • Spitbug • Taurg • Wild Adhi|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.