- Chest - This augmentation can be applied to Chest armor pieces.
- Guns - This augmentation can be applied to gun-type weapons.
When applied on guns, this is a Gun Projectile augmentation. You may apply one such augment to a gun during the development process.
When applied on armor, this is a Special augmentation. You may apply one such augment to an armor piece during the development process.
Weapon now fires a beam of electricity.
Weapon now fires electrical projectiles.
Stuns melee attackers with electrical damage.
- The augment effect is purely cosmetic and does not prime targets for electric detonations.
- Automatic weapons continuously fire until the clip is depleted or the weapon is switched out.
- When placed in non-automatic weapons, Electrical Conduits apparently ignores the weapon's base damage, effectively lowering its damage output.
As a Gun Projectile augmentation, Electrical Conduits isn't compatible with the following:
As a Special augmentation for chest armor, Electrical Conduits isn't compatible with the following: