Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the power in Mass Effect 3. For the Alliance Infiltration Unit's Fitness power, see Fitness Module. For the talent from Mass Effect, see Fitness.|
- Each of the species and classes in Mass Effect 3 have slight variations on the Fitness power.
- There are also specialized versions of the Fitness power which fulfill similar functions to Fitness but are not named Fitness.
Listed below are links to the detailed pages for single-player and multiplayer versions of the Fitness power:
- Adept: Fitness (Adept)
- Engineer: Fitness (Engineer)
- Infiltrator: Fitness (Infiltrator)
- Sentinel: Fitness (Sentinel)
- Soldier: Fitness (Soldier)
- Vanguard: Fitness (Vanguard)
- Asari, N7, Project Phoenix, Quarian females, Salarian, Volus: Fitness (multiplayer)
- Batarian, Turian Sentinel, Turian Soldier: Fitness (multiplayer)
- Drell: Fitness (multiplayer)
- Human: Fitness (multiplayer)
- Quarian males: Fitness (multiplayer)
- Turian Ghost Infiltrator, Turian Havoc Soldier, Turian Saboteur Engineer: Fitness (multiplayer)
- Vorcha: Fitness (multiplayer)
Note: A detailed list of the specialized versions of the Fitness power is shown on the Fitness (multiplayer) page shown here.