The form below serves as a tool to describe the project. The form is intended to be as specific as possible to what the project is to accomplish.
- Please place all comments under the Comments heading.
- If there is a discussion page linked, then be sure to check it out as well.
- Also please do not create any articles unless all the details have been worked out, or at least the majority of them.
- Once the article/project has been created/finished, please put a mention that the article/project is completed and provide a redirect to the relevant article/s and talk page/s.
If any new things come up after the project proposal's passing, then please shift the discussion to the relevant article talk page/s.
If you have any questions on how to fill out the form, or any other question, please refer to the Project Forum talk page.
Project: Infobox adversaries Mass Effect Galaxy
scaled down box is a positive change. picture gap elimination and color scheme implementation remains, doable with some effort. i have pending projects of my own, seriously you have to do your own homework on this. as in CSS 101, wikia markup 201, template pattern matching 301, wikia.css 401. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 12:34, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Picture gap dealt with but what do you mean by color scheme implementation ? --DeldiRe (talk) 13:20, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- infiltrator has green, this is required to be yellow. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 13:25, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- A "final" version is now available. The yellow colors come from the MEG logo and are needed to match with game's colors. We would like to have your opinion on those colors (and the template in general) before launching the vote. Give your advice on :
- informations on the template
- template size
- The yellow sticks out like a sore thumb, making it a bit more difficult to read the text. The default blue that goes with the rest of the wiki works just fine. I don't know why the admins want it, though. --Nord Ronnoc (talk) 15:03, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
- As proposer --DeldiRe (talk) 11:42, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Elseweyr (talk) 11:50, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Cattlesquat (talk) 13:29, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Nord Ronnoc (talk) 22:09, September 22, 2013 (UTC)