The Anansi-Ishtar shipping lane passes through the Farinata / Cacus side of this cluster, passing near to Farinata and uses Treyarmus as a convenient discharge point. Quarian starships often take advantage of the heavy shipping traffic near Treyarmus to sell salvage or refreshments; the number of merchant vessels along the Anansi-Ishtar route also makes it a popular 'hiding place' for any unregistered ship wishing to obfuscate its signal.
Mass Relay Connections Edit
- † Mass Effect
- Assignment: UNC: Asari Writings
- Assignment: UNC: Besieged Base
- Assignment: UNC: Hostage
- Assignment: UNC: Hostile Takeover
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Missing Survey Team
- Assignment: UNC: Prothean Data Discs
- Assignment: UNC: The Negotiation
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- The Hades Gamma cluster appears to be the Crab Nebula. It is probably named for the ancient Greek underworld. "Gamma" is the third letter in the Greek alphabet.
- The systems in this cluster are all named for characters or places from the Inferno, the first canticle of the Divine Comedy by the poet Dante Alighieri.
- The Anansi-Ishtar route is likely named after two mythical figures; Anansi is a spirit who appears in Akan folktales, while Ishtar is a goddess who was worshiped in ancient Mesopotamia.