Kadara needs clean drinking water –streams and lakes are toxic and filled with sulfuric acid. Remnant technology could transform Kadara's water supply, but the monoliths around the planet must be activated to begin this process.
When you get close to any of the monoliths on Kadara.
- The eastern monolith requires three glyphs that are easy to find. Then solve the puzzle to activate hte monolith. Climbing to one of them there is an Adaptive Remnant Core Device to scan for 100 Remnant research data.
- The western monolith is accessed through a crevase from the west and requires you to find two glyphs (scannable from the ground) and then use the console to acctivate it (no puzzle to solve).
- The southern monolith is accessed from the east through a cave. Raiders with a Hydra has to be eliminated. Three of the glyphs can be scanned standing on the ground, the fourth is in the previous "room" in the cave. Interact with the console, and the monolith is activated.
Investigate the vault's entrance
Take the gravity well down.
Activate the vault's emergency power
Use the console on the upper ledge. Below it you can scan for 100 Remnant research data.
Remove the vault's lockdown
Use the three consoles surrounded by bubbles to open the door into the vault. The big console is used when you are escaping the vault.
Go down to the hexagonal platform.
Note: There is a console on this plaform, but you don't need to use it to attain anything in the vault.
Jump up on the pylons to the right. There is 100 Remnant research data to scan.
Use the bridge to go to the north side.
On the platform is a barrier-locked room with rem-tech you can pick during the escape. SAM sets a navpoint for it.
The puzzle to the westFollow the path to the west. Jump up to the topmost ledge and use the console to unlock the door.
Inside is a destroyer, some other Remnant forces, and a turret in the far end of the room. On top of the pillar in the center of the room is a puzzle-locked console (needed for the Cryptographer achievement) - 2 skill points are rewarded.
The Remnant Data Core
Go to the Remnant Data core up to the north. Open the door and go into the room. Inside is another door that is locked. Activate the nearby consoles in the same order as the glyphs on the door. It will then be unlocked. Inside is a Remnant Data core for Task: Remnant Data Cores, and 300 Remnant research data to scan.
Unlock the locked room to the north
Walk to a point where you can see the locked door to the north. Use the scanner to see the line in the air from the door to find the console that unlocks it. Jump up and activate it.
If you contimue alomg the ledges to the southwest ther are some containers on them
Getting to he core of the vault
You have two options to get to the northeast and east area:
- Return to the first hexagonal platform and use the console. Platforms rise from the fluid, and jump between them will take you to point #3. An effect of this is that you during the escape - after picking up the rem-tech - jump down on these platform to reach the exit.
- Go to point #1 and jump over to point #2. You will probably land in the fluid. Quickly jump again to get out of the fluid.
From #2 jump up on the ledge. Then jump up to get 100 Remnant research data from the Adaptive Remnant Core Device (the jump might take some attempts).
Jump down again and activate the console. Two pylon platforms rise from the fluid. Use them to get to the locked room (now unlocked) and loot the container.
Go to point #3.
Jump up to collect 100 Remnants research data to the south of the door.
Use the console to unlock the door to the vault core. The door opens, and the platform in the fluid you need for the escape disappears.
In the core room you have to activate the five smaller consoles to be able to use the Purification Console. Remnants will appear when you use the smaller consoles.
Activate the purification console.
Escape the purification field and exit the vault
Run out and use the console at #3. Then follow the escape path. Pick up the rem-tech on the way out. Use the Activation Console in the gravity well room to turn of the purification field. Exit.
1330 xp, 900 AVP, +40% Kadara viability.