Krogan Prisoners are members of the krogan race who were kidnapped by Cerberus and subsequently used for experimentation. Randall Ezno encounters them on the Barn space station during his escape.
- Their high health and armor may be intimidating but Krogan Prisoners don't take cover and lack regenerating shields. As such, simply firing high DPS M-96 Mattock Auto or the M-333 Particle Beam mixed with abilities like Salvo is the best way to take them down. However, like most of the krogans, their health bar will regen at a high rate.
- Like with other humanoid enemies, their heads act as a weak spot, and shots landing there inflict bonus damage.
- They can be equipped either with M-333 Particle Beams or M-22 Eviscerator shotguns. They will close in rapidly regardless of weapon used, and their Berserker charge does a lot of damage and will force you to get out of cover.
- Because they are immune to Leash, using a biotic Pull is the best way to stop their charge.
- Keep your distance from these adversaries and use your Tactical Cloak if they get too close to get away.
|Mass Effect Infiltrator Enemies|
|Cerberus personnel||Assault Trooper • Assault Captain • Centurion • Engineer • Riot Trooper • Trooper • Sniper|
|Synthetic||Geth Trooper • Geth Juggernaut • Grad Turret • Ogre Mech • Orcus Mech|
|Other||Asari Prisoner • Krogan Prisoner • Inali Renata • Turian • Turian Trooper • Turian Sniper • X1|