'Mass Effect 3' Multiplayer Class Guide Krogan Shaman Adept
Do you like this video?
Krogan are large bipeds native to the planet Tuchanka, a world known for its harsh environment, scarce resources, and vicious predators. Until the invention of gunpowder, the leading cause of krogan fatalities was "eaten by predators." Though slow, krogan can take tremendous damage in combat, allowing them to inflict grievous harm with impunity.
Armored like a tank--and as slow as one--an angry krogan has more going for it than the species' infamous belligerence. It should come as no surprise that a krogan dishes out as much punishment as they're able to take on the battlefield.
Melee and movement Edit
Player Notes Edit
General Notes Edit
- The Krogan Shaman Adept has access to Shockwave and Warp, making him the only krogan truly able to take down enemies without firing a shot. This alone makes the Krogan Shaman a great character, but his ability to carry heavier weapons and endure more damage than any other race makes said character very well rounded.
- To fight armored enemies or clustered groups, it is best to combine Warp and Shockwave for the most powerful Biotic Explosions possible.
- Shockwave is useful for exposing Guardians or dealing heavy damage around chokepoints or large squads of enemies.
- Warp serves as your anti-armor/barrier power and can be detonated with Shockwave to devastating effect.
- Be wary of Phantoms: as with all characters that cannot dodge, Krogan Shaman are more prone to being impaled.
- This is where the Krogan Shaman will shine. Since all enemies have barriers and/or armor or health, every single enemy is vulnerable to biotics in some form or another.
- Shockwave will suppress the weaker enemies such as the Collector Troopers, and Abominations, while Warp will weaken armor and set up Biotic Explosions.
- Combine the Shaman's powers with an Acolyte, or other anti-shield/barrier weapon, and you can easily send the Collectors packing.
- Barrier is useful to help combat the geth's many staggering attacks.
- The force effects of Shockwave only affect Geth Rocket Troopers, Geth Hunters and Geth Troopers.
- Geth Bombers can bomb you into submission very quickly as Krogan aren't exactly nimble nor small: be wary.
- The Krogan Shaman's powers will do serious damage against this faction. Shockwave will suppress the Husks, Swarmers, Cannibals, and unshielded Marauders, while Warp will adequately deal with every other foe. With a good weapon combo you should have no trouble dealing with the Reapers, no matter what they throw at you.
|Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer and Character Customization|
|Adepts||Asari • Asari Justicar • Awakened Collector • Batarian Slasher • Drell • Human • Krogan Shaman • N7 Fury • Project Phoenix • Volus|
|Engineers||Geth • Human • N7 Demolisher • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Talon Mercenary • Turian Saboteur • Volus • Vorcha Hunter|
|Infiltrators||Alliance Infiltration Unit • Asari Huntress • Drell Assassin • Geth Hunter • Human • N7 Shadow • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Turian Ghost|
|Sentinels||Asari Valkyrie • Batarian Enforcer • Human • Krogan • Krogan Warlord • N7 Paladin • Turian • Volus Mercenary • Vorcha|
|Soldiers||Batarian Enforcer • Battlefield 3 • Geth Juggernaut • Geth Trooper • Human • Krogan • N7 Destroyer • Quarian Marksman • Turian • Turian Havoc • Vorcha|
|Vanguards||Asari • Batarian Brawler • Cabal • Drell • Human • Krogan Battlemaster • N7 Slayer • Project Phoenix • Volus Protector|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.