The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Prerequisite: Level 20 (Mass Effect)
Description[edit | edit source]
An early source of helium-3, Luna is now mined for materials used in space habitat construction. Two dozen major stations have been constructed at Earth's L4 and L5 Lagrange points, all from lunar resources.
Assignments[edit | edit source]
- Assignment: UNC: Rogue VI
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
|1||Initial||Training ground with three dual turrets (UNC: Rogue VI)|
|2||Initial||CCCP Luna 23 (salvage requires average Electronics.)|
|3||Unmarked||Four Alliance Heavy Turrets (they don't shut down after the assignment is completed.|
|4||Unmarked||Four Alliance Heavy Turrets (they don't shut down after the assignment is completed.|
|5||Unmarked||The song associated with the rachni can be heard here.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The presence of the CCCP Luna 23 probe allows the operational zone to be established as the southern portion of Mare Crisium.
- In the novel Mass Effect: Revelation, it is stated that Luna was "terraformed". It would not be possible for Luna to gravitationally retain an Earth-like atmosphere for a geological timescale, due to its low mass. However, the issue was clarified by the game's developers; several of the moon's craters were "domed over", allowing localized terraforming of the surface.
- A prevalent in-game wind can be heard, even though Luna's atmosphere is very negligible.
- Luna is briefly mentioned in both Mass Effect 2 when EDI is first introduced if Shepard orders EDI to be shut down due to distrust towards AIs and in Mass Effect 3 if Shepard chooses to examine the second set of video-logs in Cronos Station during Priority: Cerberus Headquarters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.