Priority Ops Edit
The following missions represent plot progression. They have no time limit, but each mission must be completed before the next becomes available.
They are refered as Priority Ops in the game.
- Prologue: Hyperion
- The scouting mission on Habitat 7 has met with disaster. The planet is far from the golden world the initial scans indicated; instead, its atmosphere is toxic and wracked with deadly electrical storms that struck the shuttle. Survive the hostile conditions and locate any survivors form the rest of the Pathfinder team.
- Nexus Reunion
Main Plot Edit
- First Strike
- The militia's strike teams handle dangerous operations across the cluster. Speak with Kandros for authorization to participate.
- A Better Beginning
- The Nexus needs a resource-producing outpost, but Eos is the only planet in range. As the only Pathfinder, you have been asked to achieve the impossible: find a way to settle Eos and give the Initiative the foothold it needs. Director Tann has committed the resources for a last-ditch effort, including a ship and support team for the Pathfinder.
- AVP Cryo Deployment Perks
- A Trail of Hope
- Helping Havarl's Scientists (Priority Ops - Ryder partially completes Meet the Resistance mission arc)
- After making initial contact with the angara, you must now gain their trust in order to meet the Moshae and access the vault on Aya. Either Voeld or Havarl would be likely places to start.
- Alternatively, if Meet the Resistance is completed first:
You have earned the angara's trust on Voeld, but more can be done to establish a relationship on Havarl. Also, this mission moves from Priority Ops to the Heleus Assignments section under Havarl.
- Meet the Resistance (Priority Ops - Ryder completes this mission before Helping Havarl's Scientists)
- Having made contact with the angara, their trust must be gained in order to meet the Moshae and access the vault on Aya. Either Voeld or Havarl may be a good place to start.
- Alternatively, if Helping Havarl's Scientists is completed first:
You have earned the angara's trust on Havarl, but more can be done to establish a relationship on Voeld.
- On the Frontlines (only exists if Ryder completes Voeld before Havarl)
- Stage a Rescue (Priority Ops - if started by On the Frontlines)
- Hunting the Archon
- Elaaden: A New World
- H-047c: A New World
- The Journey to Meridian
- Meridian: The Way Home
Epilogue and Aftermath Edit
- Epilogue: Home and Away
- The World is Waiting
Side Missions Edit
These missions are issued or can be acquired as the game progresses.
Side missions are split on several categories, namely:
- Allies and Relationships:
- These are missions of personal importance to the Pathfinder and the Tempest's crew.
- Loyalty Missions are included in this category.
- Heleus Assignments
- Many groups and individuals across the Heleus Cluster have asked for the Pathfinder's help.
- These are location specific missions. Completing these missions will increase the overall Viability for applicable planets. These missions are often required to gain the trust of factions native to each planet.
- Additional Tasks
- These goals may not be essential to the Initiative's survival, but every little bit helps.
- These are missions that are not closely related to the overall story arc and are completely optional.
A detailed list of all Side Missions, sorted by category, and including tables with detailed Rewards per mission can be found at Missions (Mass Effect: Andromeda)
|Mass Effect: Andromeda Guides|
|Completion||Walkthrough • Dialogue • Inventory • Experience • Remnant Decryption Puzzles • Hang Time Achievement Guide|
|Profiles||Soldier • Engineer • Adept • Sentinel • Vanguard • Infiltrator • Explorer|
|Other||Squad Members • Merchants • Skills • Research • Development|