The M-8 Avenger is an assault rifle fielded by numerous forces across the Milky Way and beyond. It is favored by military groups and mercenaries alike due to its reliability, ease of use, cheapness, durability, and upgrade possibilities. Some grizzled killers like Zaeed Massani owe their reputation to such a rifle, and even Commander Shepard fields the weapon more often than they thought - indeed, the Commander is almost always shown with the Avenger on critical mission events even if they brought a completely different arsenal entirely. more...
- December 10, 2020 - the first teaser for the next Mass Effect game goes live.
- November 7, 2020 - Happy N7 Day 2020! Mass Effect Legendary Edition is officially announced and is slated to bring the trilogy into the modern era of 4K gaming.
- November 7, 2018 - Happy N7 Day 2018! Mass Effect: Andromeda gets a patch for Xbox One X enhanced to mark the occasion.
- November 6, 2018 - Mass Effect Andromeda: Annihilation is released.
- November 28, 2017 - Mass Effect Andromeda: Initiation is released.
- November 7, 2017 - Celebrate 10 years of Mass Effect in N7 Day 2017! Multiple streams from BioWare and selected partners in commemoration of the event.
- October 13, 2020 - The Mass Effect Wiki has migrated to the Unified Community Platform. Some visual issues are known, but please notify administrators for further feedback.
- April 18, 2019 - Discord server for the Mass Effect Wiki goes live.
- October 25, 2016 - Mass Effect Wiki's Discussions feature goes live.
- July 29, 2016 - BioWare announces the closure of its forums. Before total shutdown on October 25, 2016, editors and wiki curators are advised to keep backup links of forum posts referenced in articles in archive.org then point article references there.