VI governing their behavior while larger mechs can have pilots directing them from built-in cockpits.Mechs are a variety of machine constructs employed variously for combat purposes and/or heavy-duty locomotion. Automated models have some form of
- Atlas Mech - a piloted mech built by Cerberus and encountered in Mass Effect 3.
- FENRIS Mech - a quadrupedal model equipped with a short-range taser encountered in Mass Effect 2.
- Hydra Mech - a large, bipedal model in Mass Effect: Andromeda.
- LOKI Mech - a bipedal model equipped with small arms encountered in Mass Effect 2.
- Ogre Mech - a large, heavily-armed anti-infantry model encountered in Mass Effect: Infiltrator.
- Orcus Mech - a bipedal model equipped with an assault rifle in Mass Effect: Infiltrator.
- Rampart Mech - an upgraded LOKI Mech designed by Cerberus for crowd-control on Omega. It appears in Mass Effect 3: Omega.
- Triton ADS - a mech that resembles the Atlas and was designed for deep sea exploration. It appears in Mass Effect 3: Leviathan.
- YMIR Mech - a large, heavily-armed anti-infantry model encountered in Mass Effect 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.