When the Alliance's Offensive Handgun Project received funding to update one of its designs, its engineers chose to redesign the already impressive Phalanx pistol. Like its predecessor, the Eagle is a compact, fully automatic pistol that delivers unprecedented accuracy and punch with a rapid firing rate. The Eagle is named after the Desert Eagle, a classic handgun which gained a romantic reputation among gun collectors, thanks to its popularity in 20th- and 21st-century Earth action movies.
E-mail: N7 Weaponry Edit
Player Notes Edit
- Being fully automatic, the Eagle's sheer firing power can knock enemies back.
- The Eagle is best fired in short bursts to avoid accuracy degradation due to muzzle climb. It is extremely accurate if you wish to fire in single shots.
- It also has a very good supply of ammo, but the fire rate chews through it at an alarming rate.
- Despite being a heavy pistol, the Eagle has low damage per bullet; this makes it a poor choice against targets with armor, which provides those targets a flat amount of damage reduction per hit. For this reason, it's best to carry this pistol alongside a weapon with high single-shot damage, such as the N7 Crusader or most sniper rifles.
- The Eagle is the only heavy pistol that is significantly affected by the Marksman power. The rate of fire and accuracy increase can turn this heavy pistol into a devastating close range or even medium range weapon.
- The Pistol Magazine Upgrade mod greatly benefits this pistol. Without the mod, it can hold 18 rounds, but with a maxed out Pistol Magazine Upgrade mod its round capacity is increased to 32, allowing you to engage multiple enemies before having to reload.