Rank 1: Rage
Boost health, shields, melee damage, and durability. Melee and kill 3 enemies within 30 seconds to send the krogan into a frenzy, increasing melee damage and increasing durability.
- Health and Shield Bonus: 10%
- Melee Damage Bonus: 15%
- Rage Damage Reduction: 20%
- Rage Melee Damage Bonus: 50%
Rank 2: Durability
Increases health and shield bonuses by 10%.
- Health and Shield Bonus: 20%
Rank 3: Melee Damage
Increase melee damage bonus by 20%.
- Melee Damage Bonus: 35%
Rank 4: Melee Damage/Durability
Increase melee damage bonus by 30%. Increase melee damage bonus by 30% while in Rage mode.
Increase health and shield bonuses by 15%. Increase damage protection by an additional 5% while in Rage mode.
Rank 5: Martial Artist/Shield Recharge
Increase melee damage by 75% for 30 seconds after an opponent is killed by a heavy melee.
Decrease shield-recharge delay by 15%.
Rank 6: Pure Rage/Fitness Expert
Increase melee damage bonus by 30%. Reduce the number of kills required to trigger Rage to 2 within 30 seconds.
Increase health and shield bonuses by 25%. Increase damage protection by 5% while in Rage mode.
- When Rage is evolved to maximise melee damage, and when used on a character playing with a shotgun that has the Blade attachment on, the already good heavy melee of a krogan becomes incredible, capable of taking down heavies such as Atlases and Geth Primes with ease on bronze. However it is a risky tactic, as most of the heavy units can instakill you if you get too close.
- Conversely, evolving Rage to maximise health, shields and damage reduction can also be highly beneficial. If this is done on a krogan Vanguard who has also done the same to Barrier, having both active at the same time can allow the player to shrug off all but the most intense of fire, even on gold. This makes them very useful for the object recovery objectives, as they can happily carry the object and ignore incoming fire.