The Reckoner-Knight armor was originally worn by the winners of Earth's Urban Combat Championship 2186, the Rhode Island Knights. A military-grade version of this equipment was presented to longtime Knight fans at the Alliance's Rhode Island base, in thanks for their passionate (and vocal) support during the EUCC championship matches. Beneath this armor's medieval-gothic facade lie a host of biofeedback systems intended to monitor the wearer's health and combat performance. Micro-servos maximize damage done in close-quarters combat, while a beefed-up power cell feeds energy into weapons systems to increase projectile velocity. Befitting gear originally designed for a full-contact sport, a sophisticated shield system also offers the wearer solid protection from incoming attacks.
E-Mail from Joker Edit
The armor is available after downloading and playing the demo for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. You will need to link your EA/BioWare account to your game to register the promotions.
PS3 owners will need to download and play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo before playing Mass Effect 3 for the Reckoner Knight Armor to unlock.
Note: EA has now stopped supporting the KoA:R Demo and has shut down its servers. As such there is no longer a legitimate way to obtain this armor other than through an EA customer support representative, and even that might not work.
Player Notes Edit
- This armor's benefits are well suited for a melee-focused Soldier or Sentinel, but this armor was truly tailored for Vanguards. Pair this armor with a shotgun equipped with the Blade Attachment or Omni-Blade and/or a heavy pistol with the Melee Stunner and Shepard will have near-krogan melee prowess, able to demolish any infantry foolish enough to get close.
- The Reckoner Knight Armor was designed by Todd McFarlane, creator of Spawn.
- Like the Blood Dragon Armor, the Reckoner Knight Armor was originally designed to be used in the Earth's Urban Combat Championship before a military-grade version was created.
- The e-mail stating that the armor was from Alliance soldiers stationed in Rhode Island is reference to 38 Studios, the creators of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, who were based out of Providence, Rhode Island.
See Also Edit
- Chakram Launcher: An assault rifle also obtainable by completing the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo.
|Mass Effect 3 Armor|
|N7 Armor • Blood Dragon Armor • Cerberus Ajax Armor • Cerberus Armor • Cerberus Nightmare Armor|
Cerberus Shade Armor • Cerberus Spirit Armor • Collector Armor • Inferno Armor • N7 Defender Armor
Reckoner Knight Armor • Terminus Assault Armor
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|