Does anyone know what happens in this mission if Jacob survived but isn't loyal? Since most such missions involve the character getting killed off (Zaeed's seems the only exception), I would assume the same holds true here, but can anyone confirm it? ~SlvstrChung 19:43, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Jacob is actually the only past party member who can't die in ME3, as far as I can tell. Securing his loyalty adds extra dialogue about his father, but he'll always survive the mission. Mr. Mittens 20:11, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Does anybody have an issue where this mission crashes right after squad selection? It has happened to me in the same place every time on 2 playthroughs (both the same ME2 import, so may have something to do with that).
- Never happened to me. --silverstrike 12:38, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
Mission Won't Progress Edit
Not sure if this should be added as a possible bug: when one squadmate is repairing the AA guns, I took out the Cerberus troops without the turret, and the final spawn wouldn't occur. Reloaded twice with the same result. Then the third and final time, I manned the turret during the first spawn and the mission finally progressed. Has anyone else experienced this? Niquorebel Cousland 04:31, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I support adding this as "possible bug". My mission got stuck as well. I used the tower to wipe them all out. I can't pinpoint the requirements for this bug (speed, method of killing, etc.). Reloading the autosave twice worked for me.--188.8.131.52 10:22, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Ditto on the bug during the repair sequence. I took down most of the dropping forces before they ever touched ground, without using the turret, and got stuck waiting for the mission to complete. 184.108.40.206 05:08, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
possible autosaving bug Edit
when you're tasked to repair the AA towers and one of your squadmates has to do it the game autosaves to the point when you interact with the damaged gun control. there is a possibility you will spawn at the "wrong" location if you load the autosave for whatever reason - below the building and INSIDE the walls - rendering you unable to get back into the main level and leaving you no other alternative but to load another save (or use gibbed to manually edit your position). happened to me
twice thrice on different occasions but one way to make this reproducible is to max out your graphics settings to the point your game performance becomes choppy - i think. i was trying to take quality screencaps in both those occasions. tried with normal settings, same thing happened. no idea yet if this can happen in other missions. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 04:27, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Galaxy Map Bug? Edit
After completing this mission and going off to help the Quarian fleet, when I return to the galaxy map the Minos Wasteland is blinking as if I have a mission there, but I don't. Has anyone else observed this? Haravikk (talk) 14:45, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
Jacob's wound Edit
In the starting scene of the mission we see Jacob get shot and wounded on his right side, then when is walking back into the base and when he comes to tell Shepard what the problem is with the AA Guns, his wound is still on the right. But when we go to talk to him in the Med-bay we now see the wound is now on his left. Should this be mentioned in trivia? Bluegear93 (talk) 16:33, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- not really. his character model actually has TWO wounds. left and right. with the righthandside slightly stained bigger than the lefthand one. as to why, don't ask me. he was probably wounded before we see the shot that made the other one. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 17:26, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- thanks for pointing it out. little things like that do get overlooked at times. :p T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 09:34, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
Glitch causes computer to crash Edit
I can never seem to get this mission to start. After the squad select and stuff, it goes into the usual cutscene mission brief. Problem is, there's no sound other than the background noise from the ship and outside environment. No talking, even when it shows Jacob defending himself, there's no sound. Then as soon as it would allow me to select select dialog or get out of the shuttle, everything freezes. And not just the game, this problem causes my whole COMPUTER to crash and I have to reboot! Does anyone know how to deal with this? I had played this game completely through 3 times with the 'From Ashes' DLC and never had a problem with this mission. Now I have the two latest ones and ever since the second DLC it never works! I've tried re-downloading and installing the game and DLCs 4 times and it didn't fix anything! I can't even enjoy my game anymore and feel like I wasted over $60 on a broken game! Pleeeaaase someone help me with this.
p.s. Bioware/EA doesn't have any solutions other than their usual automated answers.
Door Not Opening (Bug) Edit
At the start of the mission I seem to have found a bug that hasn't been mentioned yet - when you open the door that has "low power", if you talk to Dr Archer while the door is opening the script will break and the door won't open until you load a save prior to trying to open the door. --RetroJourney (talk) 17:49, June 22, 2014 (UTC)
Does this mission have a time limit before it becomes unavailable? Same with krogan team, and asari monastery?220.127.116.11 19:34, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
Invisible Squadmates in Cutscenes Edit
When I bring Tali or Garrus on this mission, the part where Jacob turns and greets them they are invisible. You can hear their response but Jacob and Shepard are staring at an empty space. Seems to happen whoever you bring. Anyone know why or how to fix it?