Quest appears to be broken, can take first 2 pictures but nothing else shows up (third should be near James-poker table). No more trigger spots left. Tried to reload a saved game same result. Any fix or workaround? Or maybe I need to make some progress on main story first?
- I had a similar issue. It appears that there's a limited shot to take. Try reloading to a save game before you received the mission. It worked for me at least. — Teugene (Talk) 08:56, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- And this isn't enough in this case. More is needed in this case. Lancer1289 18:37, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Once again Lancer, more needed according to who? I don't see such policy for it. A perfectly noteworthy issue is unjustifiably reverted and it's no mere coincidence that multiple players faced this issue. If you can't give me a clear and absolute definition for not including information that would otherwise helped other users (other than the subjectiveness of "need more", "isn't enough"), this information will otherwise stay. — Teugene (Talk) 18:59, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Why delete my fix for this quest? Is savegame editing illegal? --188.8.131.52 18:45, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- This is probably due to you using word like "I", "not sure". It's supposed to be a guide, not a discussion. Thx for the info though...wish I had it before I had to reload...and redo a hour's worth of play. Will test is when I get a chance. What happens is you set everything to true? Does it still work? I assume it just indicates that you took all the photos? IvIetho5 (talk) 20:29, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Stubs will be left for some time in case things are missed based on other things. Lancer1289 18:37, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
"The area between Bay E24 and Bay E26, where a woman is having a conversation with a batarian. " Actually, or at least in my game, the woman is having a conversation with a male human, not a batarian.
--184.108.40.206 12:57, July 3, 2012 (UTC)