Citadel Cocktail Refs/Trivia[edit source]
So, most (if not all) of the cocktails that Traynor makes/says she can make come from Savegame. (article is dated May 10th, 2012)
- i've waited to see if people can come up with outright devconfirmation on the matter, or if someone offers contradictory evidence like some BSN thread dated earlier or somesuch. since it appears none is forthcoming and the contents of that article are too exact to be mere coincidence, i'm adding it to the article. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 08:19, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
How on Earth could the devs/game have been influenced by an article published two months AFTER the RELEASE of Mass Effect 3? This is nonsense, and the influence is undoubtedly the other way around: the article was directly influenced by the game. Sheesh! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk · contr).
- read the topic again, jackass. the article came out a few months after ME3, yes. the citadel DLC came out a year or so after ME3. do the math. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 14:42, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
Supposition and speculation does not make trivia about a game, no matter how incidental. And calling people names makes you the jackass Temporaryeditor78. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk · contr).
- and in this case you clearly do not understand how this goes. when assessing trivia items, we eliminate plainly coincidental allusions and look into items that hit certain thresholds necessary for them to be considered as *possibly* deliberate. this is one such case that hits the latter, evidenced by the time frame, the verbatim drink titles (and ingredients in some cases), and the careful disclaimer of ambiguity.
- remove the item again and i will remove you for edit warring. fair warning. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 16:20, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
- I stand on Temp's side on this one. This trivia is valid by the standards even if we don't have a clear devconfirmation. If you really want to remove it, you can contact developers (via Twitter for example) to support your point of view. We are also very strict in terms of edit warring: a disagreement should be directly put on the talk page before a second edit. (nb: However, insults shouldn't be part of this discussion.) Have a good day guys. --DeldiRe (talk) 10:18, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
Tupari and Pepsi[edit source]
I think at one point the Tupari machine on the ME2 Citadel says "Tupari can bring your ancestors back from the grave." Anyone reckon this was a reference to the Pepsi urban legend? The one about how the Chinese misinterpreted their Pepsi Generation slogan as one claiming it can resurrect their ancestors? The one detailed here: http://www.snopes.com/business/misxlate/ancestor.asp
Everlast Whiskey conundrum.[edit source]
While examening your cleaning of the article is interesting, Everlast Whiskey has a problem. On the bottle there is a low-resolution ¨80¨--so it may no be 80 but some-thing else--and if we take that into account with the Andromeda journey time, that is 713 years old. Despite the storage method of foods and drinks, Reyes Vidal mentions ¨The only bottle of Mount Milgrim in Andromeda. Triple-distilled and 645 years old.¨ In that he took into account the Andromeda journe's travel time, assumingly this should be done with other beverages. I was unsure of what to do with the information, but here it is. Also, more stuff can be added about Mount Milgrim, such as the quote above--it is verbatim, can see it in the Reyes Vidal romance. --Theh5 (talk) 17:51, October 14, 2017 (UTC)