Should Leviathan Be listed On the "Races" page?
AT LAST WE KNOW THE ORIGIN OF THE REAPERS--126.96.36.199 11:08, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
I made an entry about the in-game theory on Leviathans influence on the Rachni instead of the Reapers, given the timing and Reaper methodology of using implants for long-term control I think there should be some credence to it that deserves mention.
Rachni communication comparison
Why was my entry further detailing the nature of the Leviathan communication system removed? This came STRAIGHT from the game dialog for pete's sake...
- According to your contributions, you've never edited the article. As for your complaint, the rachni info wasn't removed, only moved up to the Biology section. -- Commdor (Talk) 03:19, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Aggh, forgot to login and put my timestamp, my apologies. In any event I didn't notice the switch, and I've been a little testy that so many of my edits in other sections were removed as well. Well, thanks for keeping my entry in any event, I appreciate it. --KrimzonStriker (talk) 03:23, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with your point, but I also agree with Tranda (I think) who noted that it was a spoiler to say "mysterious race." So, how about we say "mysterious entity"? That would fix the problem of semantics without spoiling anything. TheUnknown285 (talk) 18:51, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Shouldn't Leviathan have a character page?
It seems weird not to have a character page for this character considering 1) he's the title character of the DLC and 2) he plays a huge role during that DLC. TheUnknown285 (talk) 18:48, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Except what do we know about it? Next to nothing really. We have a page for the species and that's enough. Lancer1289 (talk) 18:50, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
This was originally a character page, but it's been reformatted. Making another page for the one Leviathan that you talk to would just repeat most of the available info. --Mr. Mittens (talk) 18:52, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- That makes sense. During most of the mission, the actions of "Leviathan" are attributed to a single being, but by the end it seems more likely that they're the actions of an organization or an entire race. The only things definitely attributable to a single individual are the comments of the spokesleviathan who meets Shepard at the bottom of the ocean. Diyartifact (talk) 19:25, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Would it be okay for me to add to the history section that it is speculated that the Leviathan's where the cause of the Rachni Wars? The only reason I ask this is because it is mentioned in both the Rachni and Rachni Wars articles.
- I'm against it. We don't know for certain if the Leviathans really did this or what their intentions were (accepting Bryson's theory that it was to build an army conflicts with the Leviathans' claims that they want to avoid open confrontation with the Reapers). The Rachni Wars aren't a definite, integral part of their history like the event is for the rachni. -- Commdor (Talk) 21:21, September 1, 2012 (UTC)