Miranda mentions her real name, or at least another alias. I missed the first name (Hol-something), but her surname was Lillium. If someone gets the first name it can be added somewhere. Garhdo (talk) 03:00, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
I can't be certain, as I have no proof of course, but I believe she may be voiced by the same actress who played Isabela in Dragon Age 2, Victoria Kruger. Can anyone corroborate this? (Moirha (talk) 18:33, March 6, 2013 (UTC))
VA is Siobhan Hewlett according to herself. https://twitter.com/siobhanhewlett/status/330332120046268416--220.127.116.11 01:22, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- prove it through the ridiculously complicated (but detailed) sourcing guidelines. since you're the one trying to add this information, it's up to you to do all the hard work on this. until then, no deal. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 04:52, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
How many times are you idiots going to be so thick headed about this? that is her twitter, no one is conspiring to spread false information about freaking voice acting...grow up --Boss Hoss (talk) 05:28, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
IMDB Reference http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1305192/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t134 confirms Siobhan Hewlett as voice actor 18.104.22.168 03:43, April 10, 2015 (UTC)Anon
- Unfortunately, IMDb doesn't count as an official source, because anyone can add that information. This video on the ME3 voice actors has Maya Brooks voiced by Victoria Kruger (at 8:00). But, like IMDb, it doesn't count. -Sophia (talk) 09:47, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
Resemblance to Battlestar Galactica?
Did anyone else feel that she is similar to the Apollo's wife (Duala?)? She looks like her, sounds like her, and has a feel to her that reminds me of her...anyone else?
I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, and while it seems ridiculously obvious I feel that it must be asked - Has it ever been confirmed that Rasa is Maya Brooks? While I doubt Rasa will be anyone else, it is also entirely possible that she will only exist in Foundation, and Maya Brooks as we know her could be someone else that appears in one of Foundations final issues.
- Not possible, or at least so unlikely it doesn't have any meaning in this context. In the Citadel DLC, Brooks says she did Shep's teammate dossiers, which Rasa does in Foundation 4. The same Rasa, who looks very much like Citadel Brooks, joins Cerberus in Foundation 1 after "working with" a Maya Brooks and then killing her. There are probably more clues that these are the same person, but even these don't really leave room for speculation to the contrary. Elseweyr (talk | stalk) January 19, 2014, 20:17:04 (UTC)
Well actually in #4 from what I've seen Rasa is reviewing Shepard's crew on the Saren mission, lamenting the addition of the alien crew. She has yet to actually compose dossiers for anyone. And while as I said, she looks like Brooks, and that is the obvious conclusion, so far all we have linking the two is a name for an entirely separate character. I just think based on how stringent we are here for most things we should not immediately be accepting as written that Rasa IS Brooks, as we a) have no official comfirmation, and B) it is possible, however slight that possibility may be, that they are not the same. Its similar to the argument regarding Aria and Aleena. If we can't accept they are the same, despite the very obvious evidence, we should also not accept this immediately obvious evidence. Garhdo (talk) 20:29, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
- You're right about #4, I totally got them mixed up. Compiling the dossiers is what seems to begin in #5 or sometime after that. If there was no Maya Brooks in #1, I could sort of see your point, but that whole first Foundation issue in my opinion makes it pretty clear who Rasa is.
- I guess it could be comparable to the Aleena-Aria case if, say, Wrex had mentioned Aleena in association with some Aria T'Loak, but then it's never clarified whether Aleena actually took that name and is the Aria we know. Elseweyr (talk | stalk) January 19, 2014, 21:05:35 (UTC)