"The squad member Jack is killed by an Oculus particle beam unless Commander Shepard upgrades the SSV Normandy SR-2 with Heavy Ship Armor."
Isn't the killed squad member more random than that? I was under that impression. Not sure where I got that from though. Twilsemail 17:36, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- No, I think it's always Jack. Since this would happen before you pick the team to fight the oculus, it isn't affected by team selection. Other than that, I've never seen anyone other than Jack in that cutscene, regardless if she dies or not. Prismvg 21:50, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
What happened to the GARDIAN lasers? Edit
Doesn't the SR2 have GARDIAN laser turrets? Wouldn't EDI have targeted and knocked these things out of the sky almost instantly?
- She did kill a few before one penetrates the hull. Tali's no.1 fan 00:15, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Tactical Cloak Edit
I'm not certain the Oculus can see through the cloak. I remember it's "eye" turning from red to grey and it stopped shooting at the same time. Am I right? Tali's no.1 fan 00:18, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Never mind, just tried it again, it sees straight through you. Can't explain what happened before. Tali's no.1 fan 17:48, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Heavy Weapon Ammo Edit
During the fight, I heard Garrus say "Grab more Heavy Weapon Ammo". I couldn't find any during the battle however. Is there even any there?
- There are two heavy weapon ammo containers in the Hanger. One near the elevator, and the other under the hammerhead. I think there is a third under the Kodiak, but I can't remember correctly. Lancer1289 18:39, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
Mass Effect 3 Edit
Trailer video shows Oculus' being used as interceptor craft to engage Alliance interceptors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K5LuFaCTcM
- So where are they exactly? Because I'm not seeing it or Casey saying anything about them. Lancer1289 14:45, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
I think he is referring to when the alliance fighter was shot down at around 5:50 in the video by something that looks similar to the Oculus.Typhoonstorm95
- And this is proof how exactly? Lancer1289 19:06, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Lancer I am just informing you. I didn't say I supported the unregistered user claim.Typhoonstorm95
- And I still don't see how that looks like an Occulus beam over one from a Reaper, but whatever. Bottom line, no proof so this topic is dead. Lancer1289 19:11, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I did see them on the Demo that was just realesed and then I when back to play the Suicide Mission and they look the same. jey8000 6:55 PM Wednesday, February 15, 2012 (UTC)