Pathfinder Ryder's designation is dependent on their gender. A-03-Malapa is Sara's while A-04-Malapa is Scott's. https://imgur.com/a/EEMSv I propose that we remove mention of their designation from this page and instead have it mentioned on Scott and Sara's pages instead.
- those pages are strictly for the NPC siblings' info only. it's already fair game to mention the designations here as this is the player character page for both ryders anyway. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 01:39, April 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Didnt know that there were two. I wasn't paying attention to the dialogue with Vladimir Brecka and there wasn't an option to replay, so I had to youtube it. Why not put them on the sibling pages and also put both on this page? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ((╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻) 02:01, April 11, 2017 (UTC)
- information given about the player character ryder should remain at the pathfinder ryder page. it's speculation to assume the other number belongs to the sibling unless it was also given to them explicitly. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 02:09, April 11, 2017 (UTC)
- The designation is a non-variable and unique, unlike choosing the name or appearances. Hence Brecka will tell you your designation number depending on which twin you chose. Brecka stated this pretty clearly that the designation number is given to all Andromeda Initiative's members; his is C-63-Galati and another was given E-97-Durango (thank God I'm a save-scummer). Scott Ryder (or the male twin) is A-04-Malapa and Sara (aka the female twin, duh) is A-03-Malapa. I would add those designation numbers to the Scott and Sara's pages as this is non-speculative and as clear as daylight. 05:50, April 11, 2017 (UTC)
- I have no strong feelings either way, we never even learn what the designations mean and how they tie into your role in the Initiative. Are all Pathfinders Malapas? Do you get a word in the order you sign up? What's a Malapa anyway? (I'm googling it.... its the name of a fossil site in South Africa where early human fossils have been dug up. The more you know.) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ((╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻) 07:11, April 11, 2017 (UTC)