Notes on Playthrough
1 SMG Upgrade in the 'opened to atmosphere' room.
2. SMG Upgrade next to an upgrade table.
3. Shotgun Upgrade in the 'Decontaminated room'
4. Sniper Rifle Upgrade in the 'Decontaminated room'
5. Shotgun Shreder Upgrade where the Tram Ends.
Extra Lines if Liara was a love interest
- Mission Starts outside, and Shepard must 'move quickly' to avoid the incoming Sand Storm.
- Liara quickly joins the party once inside the base proper. She being chased by Cerebus. After a quick dialogue use her singulartiy powers on the guys on the upper level to draw them out from behind the glass.
- There are controls just outside of the Decontaminated room which move the impenetrable beams. Beams must be moved beyond the door on the right side to exit, but don't forget to pick up the upgrades and view the data pad, which may require some use on the beams.
- When the ruin is reached, extra lines if Collector Base not destoryed. Sheppard can ask the Illusive man to help him with Paragon (How much?)
- A chase ensues, the player must stay close. I was unable to kill Dr. Eva in the chase, and she seriously injured Ashley. I'm not sure if I could have killed Dr. Eva? Need others input here.
^ Also am wondering the same. Whether or not Dr. Eva is killable during chase and if Ashley's health is dependent on the outcome of the chase.
- I doubt she can be killed. I hit her with an Overload and her shields never even twitched. Stormkeeper
I think you can only obtain this on a second play through with an imported ME3 character, because I don't recall seeing it on my first run. Stormkeeper 04:25, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
Can't break windows in cafeteria
On my new game +, I swapped out all my weapons for just the falcon. When I got to the cafeteria part where you have to break the windows and kill the cerberus troopers, I had no way of doing so... just ran around and tried random things, and eventually the troopers noticed me and broke the windows trying to shoot me. Worth noting? 184.108.40.206 07:24, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- The talk page of an article is inapropriate for such questions. please use the Wikia Anwsers or designated community forums. here you are to discuss about the article edits and formatting i.e. MaverikCH 09:27, March 19, 2012 (GMT+2)
- The talk page of an article is "inapropriate" for asking questions about whether or not something is worth mentioning in the article? Nivekuil 03:39, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
BUG?: Sniper rifle M-92 and SMG M-4 Shuriken missing.
I'm on my 3rd playthrough with an imported ME3 character but the M-92 Mantis and the M-4 Shuriken are missing. My M-92 Mantis is level 6(VI) and my M-4 Shuriken is level 10(X) and both Ashley and Liara have them equipped. I'm level 60 and my XP is capped so I'm wondering if this is why they're not there. The Shuriken actually shouldn't be there because it's level 10 but the Mantis should be. Has anyone else had this bug(?) too?
- As listed on the M-4 Shuriken's weapon page, it is automatically unlocked for some classes, so it wouldn't be in the office. The M-92 Mantis might follow similar appearance rules. --N7Legion 21:10, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Once you pick the guns up in your second playthrough, they further upgrade the current ones beyond level V, plus additional 3 upgrade levels that you can buy from the stores. On the third playthrough, you have fully upgraded guns, so the pick ups aren't there anymore. Simple. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 21:13, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
infiltrator = mantis auto unlock
just started a game as an infiltrator, I noticed the mantis automatically becomes available to you at the start of the mission. Temporaryeditor78 07:30, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Same here on my first play through as an infiltrator. But on my second play through (imported ME3 to ME3) as an infiltrator it was actually laying on the ground by the downed soldier where it usually is. Note that I started out with the Mantis as the default gun but it didn't actually upgrade the 3 levels the weapons give you on a second imported ME3 to ME3 play through until I picked it up. Djdelirius 04:11, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
repeating dialogue oversight
not sure if trivia-worthy, but if you unlocked the decontamination room with the fried scientists, went into the room, backed out a good distance (at least until the door closes again) and returned to unlock the door again, liara will repeat her dialogue. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 08:48, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
Squad Ammo and James
I'm not sure if this belongs on this page - but when you lose James as a squad member, you and Kaiden retain inherited squad ammo powers on all weapons that initially received the power. This will go away if you choose to arrange your weapons when picking up the Shurikan SMG. --Iamweaver (talk) 19:16, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Seems reasonable in the context of some of the other tips already being offered - added a note. Cattlesquat (talk) 20:08, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
End fight weapon warning
The End Fight with Eva can be won with a Paladin, I quickly used my Bonus Power, Armor-Piercing Ammo, allowing my Paladin to stop Eva in 2 shot's.
Weapon Mods not showing up
I just started my first playthrough on ME3, using an imported ME2 file. I picked up the two SMG weapon mods (Scope and Ultralight Materials) along the way; however, when I activated the first Weapon Bench, the mods do not appear. There is no corresponding button to select the mod slots at the bottom, nor are there any images in the slots.
After looking into the problem (and reading a few EA forums), I continued beyond the Weapon Bench. I realized that when I tried to pick up the next couple mods (Sniper Rifle Ext Barrel and Shotgun High Caliber Barrel), that the omni-tool animation would occur, but the image wasn't popping up in the corner of the screen.
I'm assuming, from what I've read elsewhere, that this is a bug. Although I'm rather OCD about not getting everything there is to get, my primary concern is how this will affect the future availability of the mods to come; moreover, that the problem may persist beyond Mars. I've tried deleting all of my save files and installing the game onto my hard drive, then re-importing my ME2 file, but the problem remains unsolved. If anyone has had similar problems, or knows of a fix, please be kind enough to share. Thanks. metalheadHippie "It is not when or where men are born, but what they do that makes them brothers." (talk) 18:56, June 23, 2014 (UTC) O
UPDATE: I began saving my game every time I found a new weapon mod, before attempting to pick it up. When I didn't get the onscreen confirmation that I had acquired the mod, I reloaded the previous save and moved on without the mod. This, at least, allows you the option of purchasing said mod later. During the Mars mission, only the last mod (Shotgun Shredder mod, I believe) activated the pop up image in the lower right corner of the screen. I've completed the next story mission, Priority: Palaven, and was able to pick up all of the mods with no trouble. metalheadHippie "It is not when or where men are born, but what they do that makes them brothers." (talk) 20:27, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
UPDATE: Now, on my second playthrough, all the mods are activating correctly. metalheadHippie "It is not when or where men are born, but what they do that makes them brothers." (talk) 18:10, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
Dr. Eva fight weapons
The article advises that the M-11 Suppressor should not be used in the final fight. I think this is an error, as this weapon has a relatively high fire rate and damage. -Sophia (talk) 03:11, December 25, 2014 (UTC)
Archive graphical glitch
I'm just noting a small glitch I noticed: during the cutscene where Kaidan was approaching Dr. Eva Coré at the archive terminal, there was a duplicate Dr. Eva standing in a gun-firing pose a little farther around the walkway from him. -Sophia (talk) 10:16, April 19, 2015 (UTC)