Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The task is obtainable almost right after landing on Eos. Upon approach on a prospective body, scanning it will cause the corresponding journal entry to appear.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find And Scan Colonist Bodies[edit | edit source]
There are seven bodies at several locations: Site 1: Promise, Site 2: Resilience, the Northern Monolith, the Western Monolith, and the Southern Monolith. Either Pathfinder Ryder's squadmates, SAM, or Foster Addison will make a comment about the body upon approach, signaling that it's nearby.
There are no objective markers for the corpses on the map, meaning thorough exploration is the only way to complete the task.
- Site 1: Promise
- Site 2: Resilience
- asari body will be on the right-hand side, up the third set of stairs.
- kett energy shields on the outside of the northern side of the large building lies the turian body face-up on the ground.
- Northern Monolith
- Platinum Mineral Node to collect southwest of it.
- Western Monolith
- Southern Monolith
- The Golden Wastes. It cannot be missed on first pass barring willful ignorance, as clearing the stronghold of enemies is required for Priority Ops progression. To get inside the stronghold, a generator on top of the building must be destroyed. From here, the cutscene/dialogue introducing Nakmor Drack will play. Afterward, the corpse is by the far end of the room on an operating table, beside a terminal containing an audio log of his last words.
The mission is finished after scanning the last body. There is no need to return to the Nexus with the information (as the mission description describes) to complete this mission.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The turian body at Site 2 may disappear after scanning. Dialogue triggers as normal during subsequent revisits, even though there isn't any corpse to be seen.