I am Unic of the borg. I like Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 and own them now. Now I can't wait for Mass Effect 3, which will probably involve uniting entire races against the Reapers (I practically realized the possibility of that happening in the game).
I like Commander Shepard, he/she is very courageous and I prefer the paragon story. The galaxy needs leadership after all. I also beated Mass Effect 2 in just two weeks after it was released. I thought ahead and believed that an army composed of krogan, rachni, geth and quarians are required to face the Reapers.
I have decided to play my different Shepards in gender order.
- Love interest, Ashley, then Miranda.
- Saved the Council (needed Spectre status in the next game), destroyed Collector base
- Love interest - Liara (kept to Liara in the second game)
- Chose Anderson, destroyed collector base
- Love interest - Liara - first tried Ashley, then went to Jack
- Chose Captain Anderson for Council (saved it from geth)
- Love interest Kaidan
- Picked Anderson for Council
- Love interest - Ashley this time
- Chose Anderson for Council
- Love interest Liara
- Love interest Liara (kept)
- Love interest - Jacob Taylor
- Love interest - Tali
- Love interest - Garrus
Nick Shepard (Mass Effect 2 non-import)Edit
- Love interest: Tali
- Saved Collector Base (want to use against Reapers, unfortunately.)