I'm so with you, DaBarkspawn … Edit
- Thanks, CCC. Much appreciated. DaBarkspawn (talk) 03:40, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Indeed, with the long gap between Inquisition and the yet-to-be DA4, there's not much activity on that wiki. I have, however, been very active on TES Wiki. It's a great crew and the admins are awesome - they really know how to nurture a community of editors. See you at me at TESWiki. DaBarkspawn (talk) 04:08, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
- There, probably not. If it's about Elder Scrolls, I stick with the good old UESP.
- Yeah, DA4 … still have to play DA:I to the end. (And, admittedly, I even haven't played DA2 further than act 2. Perhaps I should go back to those games …) -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 12:17, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
- I found the editing community at UESP rather hostile. They tend to believe that pages for older games are written in stone and can't be improved, for example. Hmm, who does that remind me of? ;) DaBarkspawn (talk) 14:26, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.