Please let me know if I can improve my edits in any way, or if you have any feedback for me! I'd love to chat sometime! Also, if you want me to get into any specific projects (formatting a library of pages, seeking specifics, etc.), this is a great place to leave a message about how I can be involved! Fundastraz (talk) 11:24, April 13, 2017 (UTC)
a couple not deleted due to being in use with no replacement. unless you already updated the infobox with something else in mind they shouldn't be tagged with a delete request. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 13:39, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- I understand. I really appreciate you helping with that. I thought I only marked ones for deletion that weren't being used. Guess I overlooked them. I thought the "About" page would say if it was used anywhere? Maybe it hadn't loaded yet when I assumed the page was finished loading.
- Also, I want to submit more for deletion, but figured I'd do only a few at a time. Do you want me to mark all of them I want deleted at once? Or do you want me to only mark a few?
- Fundastraz (talk) 18:23, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- mark as many as you want. as long as you uploaded them, any of us can delete them immediately upon seeing them.
- PS tag the image directly so we won't have to delete its talkpage as well T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 22:34, April 18, 2017 (UTC)
- I tagged all the ones I want to delete. At least, until the ones currently in use are replaced with permanent pictures.
- Fundastraz (talk) 08:47, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
User:Fundastraz/Sandbox/Skills listing on Categories Pages
I was working on categories yesterday evening for Mass Effect: Andromeda and noticed that User:Fundastraz/Sandbox/Skills is showing up on the Category:Skills page (and two others). I tried to remove the categories from the Sandbox but the Sandbox location was considered your User space and I'm unable to remove those categories.
As this was a sandbox for the Skills page that was created later, would it be possible for you to remove the following three categories listed below from that sandbox page so that it doesn't list the sandbox in the category pages?
Skills Biotics Mass Effect: Andromeda
MEA Skill Icons
I saw how you were adding excellent icons for the MEA skill pages last year but stopped while Elseweyr and yourself were working on formatting for the skill pages. It looks like not after that, both yourself and Elseweyr stepped away from the site.
I went back and finished off all of the skill pages for MEA and multiplayer in the past few months. Everything was filled out, versions for squadmates were created, categories were added, the combo page was created, primers and detonator icons were added everywhere as needed, and the text for all of the skills now matches in game. All pages are now standardized using most of your format style with a few minor tweaks. I added navboxes and created tables with all of the skills. The skills page was fleshed out fully.
Elseweyr has chimed in at a few places over the updates to help me keep formatting standardized and matching in-game. Items with navbox and multiplayer. 98% was ok with and I worked with Elseweyr on the last 2% so that everything else was ok. My talkpage and Elseweyr's talk page has that history if you are curious about those discussions.
HOWEVER, I just can't get skill icons as nice as yours. Mine are as crude as a 4 year old using crayons compared to yours. :) They just look choppy and crappy when screen grabbed.
No one else out on the web has icons as good as your existing ones are (99% don't even have the icons in fact).
Would it be possible for you to go back and start adding in icons again? There is just something so awesome about having a fully filled out page looking professional and clean.