Sockpuppetry from user question where
https://community.wikia.com/wiki/message_wall:CdrShepard-MeToo per evidence, I'd like to ask from community central where this user sockpuppeted so i'll know of it. And like i said on there "you can provide evidence of it" So he/she can learn a thing or two in lessons as a way of saying learn from your mistakes don't make the same mistake twice alright.
But so you know i'm not accusing you guilty of anything none taken. Sense we're administrative users after all from different wikis communities so where did he/she sockpuppet? I'd like to see evidence so i'll know of it and he/she can learn a thing or two from you in a way of saying: When you gotta make things right when push comes to shove learn from it make it right yourself alright.
So you know thought i'd ask from community central see where after yeah like i said on there learn from it make it right as a ideal appeal for when the users ready for you okay?. So you know as such from me have a great day sir...---Trainer Micah (talk) 22:52, January 8, 2019 (UTC)
- i can simply point to the transparently open block logs, it's pretty easy to look if you compare that guy's speech patterns with previous modes of behavior.
- so as not to tip off would be sockpuppeteers in the future i will not entertain further questions of this sort unless actual staff intervenes. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 23:22, January 8, 2019 (UTC)
I got your message and i see and understand. I'll see to the staff look over the block log then if i have any further questions i'll let you know of it thanks again...--Trainer Micah (talk) 09:43, January 9, 2019 (UTC)
Could you please care to explain to me why you happen to rollback my edit when I specified where it came from the game itself? Its the third entry of a video log found during the Priority: Cerberus Headquarters mission, immediately before entering the Illusive Man's chamber. AnonymousAnomani (talk) 15:04, January 30, 2019 (UTC)
- not improvements. same thing different wording. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 04:34, January 31, 2019 (UTC)
Jonn Whitson edit revert
What exactly was the reason this was unacceptable? There are numerous other articles that mention the actors' other roles under the Trivia section. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Nick O'Demus (talk · contr).
- no such thing as mass effect 1 or ME1. allowed in informal settings but that shit won't fly in actual articles. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 20:32, March 15, 2019 (UTC)
The history of this page shows why there are so many complaints about you as an admin, from all across Wikia. As a Patroller on another wikia, we make a point of telling people why we revert their changes, so that they understand the style of our wiki (and all wikis have different styles) and learn how to become better editors for our wiki. Giving them an understanding of why the change was reverted also cuts down significantly on edit warring, since they understand what went wrong and don't feel like their change was arbitrarily reverted. So being helpful from the start actually saves us time and effort. In particular, we've never had to threaten people with "Final Warning" ever, because we prefer to coach people rather than abuse, swear at and alienate them. We also don't expect every new editor to search the page history for every new edit - some pages have thousands of edits and it's just not practical. That is, we try to help the community of editors grow, whereas every step you take seems designed to discourage new editors. Hardly a good idea for a community project.
- mouthing off already at 17 edits and 0 actual contributions. that's cute.
- here's how this goes.
- PROTIP: do -NOT- ever revert before asking directly on this page. this is only going to get bad for you for wasting my time.
- PROTIP, AGAIN: read the note at the very top. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 16:06, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
You gave a hint to where you live
After seeing a report on the news today, and then seeing an edit summary you left, (“saving before aftershock cuts the power again -_-“), you’re From the Philippines. That’s really clever for somebody who doesn’t want to be known. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk · contr).
- i'm pretty sure more dedicated stalkers can piece together more "incriminating" bits and pieces i've spouted on the publicly searchable logs of this wiki over the years up to and including things that aren't really hidden or even under the radar in the first place. not sure why though, i ain't particularly someone important irl.
- that said, there's a ton of quakes around the world these past few hours. must be all those standing ovations for endgame. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 08:07, April 24, 2019 (UTC)
- ah yes, adult responsibilities while trying to maintain some hobbies in free time
- we have dismissed that claim . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 01:58, May 14, 2019 (UTC)
Regarding Citadel: Presidium Prophet: 1) Is this article covering a question that has an "answer", or a problem that has a "'solution" ...simple syntax. 2) "Otherwise" implies that circumstances have changed, while "Alternatively" is merely an 'alternate' path, either from the same problem or to the same solution ...again, simple syntax. 3) The reason I even made the edit in the first place was that it mentions a reward in credits, yet there is no reward in credits - literally just tested it every way I know how, Vanilla ME1, downloaded off Origin. Don't believe me? - test it yourself. P.S> You are aware that you are not necessarily required to revert every edit made by a relative newcomer, right? - cuz after briefly looking through your contributions history, that certainly seems to be what you think your primary role is. No doubt, there are some users that don't know what they're talking about, and you presumably do, but considering how relatively insignificant my edit was, I'm rather amazed you thought it necessary to personally purge it. Dsurian (talk) 14:10, May 14, 2019 (UTC)
Re: Infobox questions
- thanks. take as much time as you need . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 05:14, June 8, 2019 (UTC)
- I built a version of the template displayed on my user page. Let me know if that is acceptable. PSH aka Kimera 757 (talk) (wall) contribs 19:57, June 9, 2019 (UTC)
Deletion of the stub on Advent by this nit-picker admin
Hi there, while on one of your powertrips, you completely deleted the page I made on the Advent faction in Mass Effect Andromeda, because I didn't "sandbox" first.
Well, here is a sandbox version of that page: User:Article10ECHR/Sandbox/Advent
It's without formatting since you deleted the page so all I had was a text copy. Now on my Talk page you say the length is not sufficient. It will never get longer now, will it, since you deleted it.
You also keep reverting my edits of the Archon page:
This reversion is without reason but you later provided one on my Talk page, saying I violated the manual of style because of my quote style. Like I said in my edit description: admin: if you do not like what a quote looks like when that style is selected in VisualEditor, please change the CSS instead of reverting edits
First of all, except https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Wiki:Manual_of_Style#Headquotes apart from that there is nothing there about quotes.
Needless to say, I will not be contributing to this Fandom anymore.
For posterity sake I will post the content you removed from the Archon page below:
What was wrong with the following content?
During the subsequent mission Know Your Enemy on the same planet, Ryder learns that the Archon has been defying kett Senate instructions to relay updates on the Heleus campaign. This breach of protocol had been discovered by the Primus, the Archon's second in command.
Remnant influence on the Archon
During the assignment Remove the Heart, in the Zenith Room in the Kett's main base on Eos, a message terminal can be opened which contains internal messages from the Kett troops, possibly the Invictor. One of the messages titled 'Concerns' hints that the 'highest one' (the Archon) is being influenced by a Remnant: "This mission is foolish. We hunt for Remnant myths while those creatures seek to oppose us. We must make them see the glory of kett, not dig through the mud of this broken planet.
I do not blame the highest one, of course. Our light only seeks to make us strong. This Remnant has poisoned the highest one's mind. It should be destroyed."
(end of quote)
good riddance then, nothing of value was lost. or gained.
you seem to be utterly clueless on how wikis work in general.
- in case you haven't read the deletion log on the sandbox article, i actually moved the advent sandbox to your userpage since it's more appropriate there. and updated the link to it above.
- after reviewing what you were trying to put into the archon article, it actually isn't appropriate at all since most of it is
- written from an outside POV. mission names are preferably pipelinked and rewritten into something more in-universe
- in-universe speculation. manual of style DOESN'T allow for it, only in very limited circumstances and this ain't it. headquotes are the least of your issues and they're only reserved for things a character says, not terminal/datapad entries that are already written verbatim elsewhere in the wiki and have their own formatting.
- visualeditor is for very minor edits only. actual editors use source mode when dealing with more advanced formatting and the like. and actual templates used would have been very apparent when using the latter instead of your kindergarten-level attempts. asking for assistance and clarifications first would've been nice, but you evidently went another way.
before trying to stir up drama by being an entitled whining baby when things don't go your way, next time please try to have some valid points first. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 01:40, July 18, 2019 (UTC)
Please re-read the description of your role here: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Wiki:Administrators
Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.
Why did you undo my edits?
not how things are done here. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 17:38, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
stylistic considerations that you would already know had you actually consulted the manuals of style as people have been repeatedly telling you years ago. . . T̶͙̝͍̖̤̞͂̅̿̆́̕̚͝͡e̮̬͚̪͐̅̒̿͟͡m͚̮̣̪̟̦̫̺̝̏̍̄̾̅̽͂ͅp̶̳̥̣̥͓͆̃̋͊́̈̈́̊́̏o̸͉̰̞̖̖̰̟͂̉̈́̍̐͂̚̚͜͠r̛͙͇̦̈́̀̔͐̒͆̽͛͜͜͡a̵̺̣͕̗͗̇̅́̐͒͂̚͟r̺͓͕̰͙͚͙̋̏͐͌͂̍̐̀́̚y̴͉̜͎̜͙͍̞̠͊̄̃̍̋ͅͅḛ̴̙͉͙̠̐̿̄͗͆̈̽͞d̳̙̫͎̝̝̜̘̂̀̍́̀̇͗̄̕͜͟į̴̜̯̗̦̹̻̬̓́̀̓͛̓́̆̇͆ţ̸͍͔̠͍̐̋͋̑͑̉̀̀͞͝ǒ̧̱̣̠̲̣̜̤͙̉̋̾̄̈̕ṟ̛̦͕̖̗͖̱̤̰̪͛́̀̆̑̔͂̃̕7̨̮͎̤̣̞̣̦̞̿̾̓̊̏͑͗̾͌͜8̷̳̻̗̼̙͎́̄̔̀̓͘͝ . 17:59, August 12, 2019 (UTC)
New Wiki Manager introduction
Hey 78! I'm Bluerock, and I'm the new Wiki Manager, your first point of contact for Fandom Staff, taking over from PsiSeveredHead. Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions or need any help editing the Wiki! --Bluerock (talk) 16:22, September 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, we WMs typically manage several dozen each (it varies), but not every Wiki has been assigned one yet. Mostly they will be subjects we're familiar with, or those somewhat related, but also smaller ones that might need some more help. As for Discord rights, like that other user on the server said, I agree that it would be a good idea just to see who are the admins or mods on the Wiki (and me, the WM), just for better visibility. I don't necessarilly need more rights on there at this time, but I'll let you know if this changes. Anyway, thanks for the welcome! --Bluerock (talk) 19:14, September 26, 2019 (UTC)
Hey TE, I hope you don't mind, but there were just a couple of issues I needed to discuss with you.
I've noticed that your Talk page isn't really in keeping with Fandom's Community Guidelines, namely "Practice open-mindedness and assume good faith", "Be nice and treat others with respect", and "Don't be disruptive." The header on your Talk page demonstrates assumption of bad faith with other editors and doesn't treat your profile visitors with much respect.
Additionally, the use of Zalgo text in your signature is disruptive to the wiki experience for others.
Given that you're a member of the Community Council, expectations for your conduct are a bit higher than the average user, so please seek to remedy these issues for the health of your community.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Hi, I noticed you reverted my edit to Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi. My intent was to make it clear that one dialogue "failure" will not completely lose Samara's interest and fail the mission. If there was something wrong with my edit, what is an appropriate way to clarify this? Knives182 (talk) 22:03, November 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Guessing it was the name switcharoo seen above (Morinth, not Samara). Confirm? Knives182 (talk) 22:10, November 3, 2019 (UTC)
- yes 16:47, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
This wikia needs a Blacklist Policy
For any and all Wiki editors whom failed to follow the wikia's policies to properly summarize their edits; a complete zero-tolerance on the constant reverts that's been stressed on you. I know that if that sounding completely ironic, but if it makes your job as admin alot easier to enforce your edits without having to completely debate over them. Just issue a quick first warning over any unwanted edits with the prospect of an immediate ban to scare them straight. And if possible, setting up a Wiki Policy and put them on a blacklist to keep them from editing in any other Fandom sites. They can complain about it all they want, but then again you're use to it. AnonymousAnomani (talk) 21:06, November 4, 2019 (UTC)
Planning for the future
I just tried to post this but a filter wouldn't let me. I'm an experienced editor and forum moderator looking for a new place to contribute. As will become obvious, I'm not going to waste my energy trying to break in here, but I do want to help so I will post this before moving on.
18.104.22.168 00:18, December 29, 2019 (UTC)
Temporaryeditor78, you are a bad editor. People like you kill websites like this: you do the very opposite of keeping them alive.
You are a bad editor because you do not do your job properly. Perhaps you don't know what it is. Reverting edits without explaining why is ALWAYS bad practice. Reverting edits by first-time editors should always be avoided if at all possible. To revert a perfectly good edit by a new editor without a comment or message is unforgivable. I shudder to think how many potentially valuable contributors you have frighted away over the years by your negativity and bullying.
Claiming that '90% of the time you **** up' merely proves your laziness and unpleasantness. Competent long-serving editors provide a welcome to new blood, with a polite correction of the fault and explanation of how to get it right next time. If you claim you don't have time for all that .... well, try spending a bit less time on the bullying.
I sincerely hope that you are a better person - and better at your job - IRL than you are here.
This is an old site for an old game. Since it seems you don't know it, your actual job is to attract, train and retain new editors.
Please take your obvious dedication to this site and harness it in more helpful ways. And reflect on why you are so horrible to people who are trying to help you. Thank you.
macguba 22.214.171.124 00:18, December 29, 2019 (UTC)