The Voyager Cluster lies among the outer edges of the Milky Way, though still considered to be under Earth Systems Alliance Space.
Cerberus has a substantial presence within this cluster, on planets that are otherwise deserted and thus go unnoticed. At least four bases, complete with troops and defenses, have been established in the region as of 2183.
Mass Relay Connections
- Assignment: UNC: Cerberus
- Assignment: UNC: Espionage Probe
- Assignment: UNC: Hades' Dogs
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Prothean Data Discs
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- The cluster may derive its name from the Voyager program, a space probe program. It is also possible, given that all of the systems in the cluster are apparently named for rivers, that the name is derived from the French term voyageur, a licensed French fur trader in 17th and 18th century North America; in the era before roads, they frequently used rivers for travel and shipment of goods.