The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Mass Effect: AndromedaWardrobe is a customization feature in
Casual Outfits Customization Edit
- Main article: Casual Outfits
Casual Outfits can be customized in the following ways:
- Outfit Color 1 - Primary Color - White is the default color on the default outfit.
- Outfit Color 2 - Secondary Color - Affects the neck and front seam on the shirt, stripes down the sides and back of the pants.
- Outfit Color 3 - Tertiary Color - Blue is the default color on the default outfit.
Armor Customization Edit
- Main article: Armor (Mass Effect: Andromeda)
Customizing equipped armor is performed in the following ways:
- Default Tints - Each armor piece uses its default colors. Under-armor is auto-tinted based on the color of the chest piece.
- Auto Tint - All armor and under-armor is auto-tinted based on the color of the chest piece.
- Custom Tints - Disables all auto-tinting. Players select the colors and patterns to apply to armor.
- Outfit Color 1 - Primary color
- Outfit Color 2 - Secondary color
- Outfit Color 3 - Tertiary color
- Pattern Select - The player can choose from 4 different options - 3 patterns and no pattern. The first 2 patterns are stripe-based and the final pattern is a camo-based.
- Pattern Color - The primary color for the pattern (if the player selects a pattern).
To choose when the helmet is shown on Pathfinder Ryder, go to the main Settings menu to change this display feature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.